- Strategic support to Spanish regional governments for the internationalisation of Spanish companies to the SADC region.
- Advice to Latin American governments for the establishment of commercial relations with the SADC region countries.
- Collaboration with the IPP Office, from the Department of Energy and National Treasury (South Africa) responsible for the IPP (Independent Power Producers) program.
- Registration of products and technologies with the competent South African public institutions.
- Design and development of strategies into local and regional markets
- Identification and development of business opportunities
- Participation in PPP concessions (energy, transport, water, etc.)
- Selection of local partners, especially BEE partners.
- Search of local, international and multilateral funding
- Consultancy for renewable energy and natural gas.
We are currently involved in the creation of a Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trading company in Southern and Eastern African countries.
In addition, Delimara also participates in a consortium investing in power generation projects with renewable energy and natural gas.
- Coordination of trade missions to South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Madagascar.
- Organisation of study tours, conferences and participation in trade fairs.
- Introduction of high turnover consumer goods in the main supermarket chains
- Identification of restrictions and barriers to market access
- Market and feasibility studies